Enter to win the Nonprofit Jenni Show Prize Package, full of $7,000 in services and donations to help support your nonprofit! To celebrate the release of my first podcast season, my sponsors are helping me give away an amazing package of prizes to one lucky listener's favorite nonprofit organization! The Nonprofit Jenni Show Prize Package includes:
- Harness App: 6-month subscription to the Harness App, which enables your supporters to "round up" every purchase they make to the nearest dollar to benefit your organization
- DipJar: DipJar gadget and 1-year subscription, so your nonprofit can begin accepting donations in just one quick step
- Kindful: 1-year subscription to Kindful's Starter plan, or a $1200 credit toward a higher plan, allowing your nonprofit to analyze your supporters' data in one dashboard
- Social Press Kit: 1-year subscription to Social Press Kit's Pro plan, so your supporters can easily share your latest campaign info on their social media
- Schaffer Law Firm: 1-hour consultation with attorney Rachel Schaffer for advice on starting your new nonprofit organization, or on current issues your organization is facing
- Hero Agency: Creation of a website on Wordpress with up to 8 unique pages, a custom branded theme, SEO, speed optimization, and a contact form
- BONUS PRIZE from Stache: Become one of the pilot fundraisers, with your first $1,000 donation directly from Stache
Ready to win? There are just two quick steps to enter the drawing: First, subscribe to my podcast on your favorite platform (iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher) and leave me a review. Next, send me a text message at 629-777-5784 and tell me the username you used to write the review, plus your email address so I can notify you if you win.
The drawing will take place on Monday, February 26 and I'll announce the winning organization on Friday! To maximize your nonprofit's chances of winning, have your staff and board members enter as well.
The Fine Print:
- Although individuals are encouraged to enter the giveaway, only a verified 501(c)3 organization will be allowed to accept the seven prizes.
- In order to receive prizes, a valid username associated with a podcast review and a valid email address for the nonprofit organization must be texted in. Jenni will email the winning nonprofit organization to request a copy of their IRS tax-exempt letter. At that point, Jenni will connect the winner with each of the seven sponsors.
- Jenni and/or any of the sponsors of the Nonprofit Jenni Show Prize Package reserve the right to refuse to provide a nonprofit organization with one or more of the prizes if the winning nonprofit's mission statement conflicts with the other organizations' mission statements.
- If the winning nonprofit organization is already an existing client of any of the sponsoring organizations, the sponsor has the right to decide whether the prize can be transferred to a runner-up organization.